Association HVC is a partner of the Ministry of HE, defined by the Law of higher professional intermediate education and financed from the budget. It represents institutions that provide intermediate higher professional education (120 credits ECTS) in Slovenia, co-ordinates their development, programmes accreditations, enrolment processes, quality assessment and external evaluations. The main purpose of the Association HVC is to promote SCHE in Slovenia as a crucial element of LLL and support co-operation between the member institutions and with the competent professional councils, accreditation committees, ministries, economy and employers, other HPIs and international associations, such as EURASHE. The member institutions operate either as organisational units within public school centres of different size or as independent private or public institutions – altogether 48 institutions representing 99 % of all study placements within SCHE in Slovenia in the study year 2011/12.
Our Role in the Project
In its role as a national partner for the project, the partner will:
- Support research activities by creating a national profile, and identifying institutions to participate in the survey
- Participate in the development of the policy support tools, by contributing an expert to the expert-group
- Organise a validation workshop amongst national stakeholders
- Participate in national and international dissemination activities
- Participate in the launch conference
- In addition the partner will aid in surveying activities, by helping analyse the results of WP 1 research together with P10
Our project team
Alicia-Leonor Sauli-Miklavčič, vodja projektov in sekretariata, Lesarska ulica 2
SI-2000 Maribor, SLOVENIJA, email@example.com
Good connoisseur of international professional higher education, Secretary General of the Association HVC, member of the EURASHE working groups on Mobility & International Openness, Lifelong Learning & Employability, Communication Task Force, one of the partners in the L5Missing, one of the experts for the Short Cycle Higher Education in Europe publication, good command of English, German, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian and Spanish, establisher of the Slovene ERASMUS PHE Alumni Club and ERASMUS PHE Teacher & Staff Club.