PWSZTAR is the oldest Polish public university college, created in 1998. It consists of 5 Institutes (Mathematics & Natural Sciences, Technology, Humanities, Health Sciences, Economics & Administration) and offers fifteen 1st cycle and one 2nd cycle degree programmes; it has the broadest educational offer from over 30 HEIs of such type in Poland. It participated in many national and international educational projects concerning PHE, such as “ECTS for Chemistry Workers”, “Professional Certification of Academic Tutors”, “Continuing Education and Personal Development”, “Common Agricultural Policy Training Centre for Local Community Leaders” etc. It collaborates closely with academic institutions from Krakow (Jagiellonian University, AGH University of Science and Technology, Academy of Physical Education, University of Economics, University of Agriculture etc.).
Our role in the project
In its role as a national partner for the project, the partner will:
- Support research activities by creating a national profile, and identifying institutions to participate in the survey
- Participate in the development of the policy support tools, by contributing an expert to the expert-group
- Organise a validation workshop amongst national stakeholders
- Participate in national and international dissemination activities
- Participate in the launch conference
- The project will also take a major part in research activities, being responsible for coordinating the collection of information for the authoring of country profiles, and the analysis of the data together with P4. It will also conduct the WP2 stakeholder interviews.
Our project team
Marek Frankowicz is PWSZTAR Quality Coordinator and Rector’s Deputy for International Programs. Bologna Expert. Member of EURASHE Council.
Stanislaw Komornicki is rector of PWSZTAR. Member of Board of the Conference of Rectors of Polish State Higher Vocational Schools. Organiser of annual meetings of Polish chemistry faculties. Participant of many international projects. Very good knowledge of Polish PHE system.
Jadwiga Laska is the head of Department of Materials Science. Contact person of PWSZTAR in European Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Education Network.
Lucyna Krzeminska is the Head of PWZTAR Career and Projects Office. Coordinator of projects related with employability, staff development and graduate careers. Participant of international educational programs.